XT-WRC-EM900-1-REC Wireless Relay ReceiverXT-WRC-EM900-1-REC
XT-WRC-EM900-1-REC Wireless Relay Receiver
Note this receiver must be ordered with a standard match set as a additional receiver. It can not be ordered or used on its own.
- Activated by Switch Transmitter
- Mounts Directly to Standard Control Enclosures
- Up To 6 Mile Line-of-site Transmit/Receive Distance
- Receiver Provides Relay Output
- Powered by any 12-24V DC Supply
- Mounts Externally onto Industrial Enclosures
- Pre-configured, Ready-To-Operate
- Sold As Receiver Only
- License Free Radio Operation
- Pump or Motor Control Panels
- Alarm Panels
- Valve Activation, Gate or Lighting Control
The XT-WRC-EM transmitters and receivers are designed for use in various wireless remote-control applications. When triggered with an external dry-contact switch, the switch transmitter will send a digital encoded, FSK modulated signal to its companion control receiver. The receiver will verify the digital code and then activate its open-collector output to drive relays, lights or alarms.
Power for this receiver can come from any 12-24V DC power supply or battery. An internal fuse protects each unit from a reverse power connection.
This model is designed to be mounted directly to standard enclosures with a ¾” drilled hole or knockout.
900 MHz General Specifications
Radio Frequency: 900 Mhz
Regulatory: FCC Part 15 (No license required)
Control Lines: 1, 2 or 4
Antenna Connection: RP-SMA
Antennas: 7dbi, Omni-directional (Included)
with included antennas: Line-of-site (LOS) up to 3 Miles.
with optional antennas: Line-of-site (LOS) up to 6 Miles.
Transmitter/Receiver Code Matching: Factory set
Wire Connection: 4’ Cable with stripped leads
Operating Temperature: -22 to 113 ºF (-30 to 45 ºC)
Enclosures: NEMA 4X, Plastic
Receive Sensitivity: -110 dBm
Operating Power: 12-24V DC @ 3W max
Control Output: Relay