Custom Wireless Remote Controls
We are a full service provider of off-the-shelf and custom Industrial Wireless Remote Controls. Whether you need a small single-line wireless control setup to turn a single relay on and off, or a large multi-input long distance wireless control system to operate valves or pumps, Imagine Instruments LLC can design and build an economical solution to your exact requirements.
Applications for Wireless Remote Controls
• Solenoid Control
• Air Compressors
• Industrial Equipment
• Irrigation Systems
• Pump On/Off Control
• Process Controls
• Motorized Valves
• Remote Relay Control
• Water Level Alarms
• Ranch & Farm Equipment
Wireless remote controls are used in industrial and automation applications to control such devices as pumps, valves, lighting, cranes and motors. An industrial wireless remote control system can either be operated by a person pressing a switch, level or flow float switches, or by a computer controlled system such as a PLC. For example, an automated water draining system may use a wireless remote control transmitter connected to a PLC to send radio signals to a receiving wireless relay control box to turn on a pump, or to open a drain valve.
Please email or call us to discuss your project. We will need the following information to help you....
1. Where will the wireless control system be installed, City/State?
2. What power is available on both the Transmitter and Receiver sides?
3. What will be the maximum distance from Antenna to Antenna?
4. Are there any obstructions between the Transmitter and Receiver Antennas? What are they?
5. What is the input going to be to the Transmitter?
6. What are you controlling with the Receiver?
7. What is the voltage and load of the equipment being controlled by the receiver?