Antenna Lightning Arrestor / Surge ProtectorASP-SMA-6G
Antenna Lightning Arrestor / Surge Protector
- SMA Male to SMA Female Connectors
- For Wireless Control Systems
- Operating Frequency For 433 MHz, 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz
- Replaceable Gas Tube Element 90V with High Surge Power Capability
- Low Loss and VSWR with 50 Ohms Impedance.
Coaxial Surge Protector designed to operate over the frequency range of 0-6 GHz.
It uses a gas discharge tube to protect connected equipment against transients and surges caused by lightning strikes. It features standard 50 Ohm SMA-Male to SMA-Female coaxial connectors.
This device is designed to be placed between wireless transmitter or receiver and antenna cable connection and needs to be earth grounded.
Input Impedance: 50Ω
Frequency Range: DC - 6 GHz
Durability: ≥ 500 cycles
Insertion Loss: <0.4dB
DC Breakdown Voltage: 90 V
Mechanical & Environmental:
Connector Types: SMA-Male to SMA-Female
Connector Body Material: Brass nickel plated
PinBody brass gold plated
Insulator Material: PTFE( Teflon)
Temperature Range: （-55℃ to +155℃）