Lighting Control/Contactor Panel with Remote Standard Twist-lock Photocell SocketLCPRS-FB-120/240-2P-20A
Lighting Control/Contactor Panel with Remote Standard Twist-lock Photocell Socket
- Fiberglass Enclosure For Outdoor or Indoor Use
- Twist-lock Sensor Socket Remotely Mounted in Junction Box
- Works with Standard Twist-lock Photocell Sensors
- Pre-assembled, Pre-wired, Ready to Install
- Models with 10, 20 and 30 Amp Capacity
- Available with 2-Pole or 3-Pole Contactor
- Din-Rail Mounted Circuit Breakers
- 120/240V AC, 50/60 Hz Operation
- MOV Surge Protected Contactor
- Models with Integral “On-Off-Auto” Switch
- Parking Lots & Security Lighting
- Business Signs
- Sporting Fields & Stadium Lighting
- Storage Yards
- Marinas & Boat Docks
LCPRS-FB-120/240 Series Lighting Control Panels are pre-configured, pre-wired and ready to install. The series provides a fast, economical solution for controlling 120 or 240V AC lighting applications. Each pre-assembled unit features a NEMA 4/4X rated enclosure, din-rail mounted circuit breakers and a remote twist-lock socket for photocell sensors mounted in a PVC junction box.
SpecificationsOperating Voltage: 120/240V AC 50/60 Hz
Control Voltage: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz
Control Type: Photocell Sensor (Twist-lock Style) in Remote PVC Junction Box
Main Enclosure: Fiberglass/Plastic Blend, NEMA 4, 4X
Remote Sensor Enclosure: PVC
Operating Temperature: -40 to180 ºF (-40 to 82 ºC)
Main Enclosure Dimension: 11.8 X 9.9 x 6.8"
Sensor Socket Enclosure: 6 X 6 X 6"
Photo Sensor is not included and must be ordered separate.