Pump Up / Pump Down Controller with Optional Alarm CircuitLCXL-2
Pump Up / Pump Down Controller with Optional Alarm Circuit
- Automatic Pump-up or Pump-down Operation
- 2-Pole 120/240V AC Contactor Rated at 40 Amps
- Operates with Any Type Dry-contact Level or float Switches
- Features a Fused Low Voltage Control Circuit
- Optional Hi/Low Limit Visual/Audible Alarm Circuit
Model LCXL-2 has been designed for the automatic filling or draining of a tank or vessel. The unit features either Pump-Up, or Pump Down configuration. The low voltage control circuit operates by connecting any type dry-contact level or float switches. The latching circuit activates an internal 2-Pole contactor rated at 120/240V AC, 40 Amps to control a pump. The unit features a whether proof NEMA 4 plastic enclosure with stainless steel mounting ears.
Control Input: Dry-contact Switch (2 required)
Switch Connection: Terminal Blocks 12-18 AWG
Control Output: 2-Pole Contactor
Max Output Load: 40 Amps, 120/240V AC
Enclosure: NEMA 4, 4X, PCT Plastic
Enclosure Size: 8" x 6" x 4"
|LCXL-2A||Pump-Up/Pump-Down Controller with Optional Alarm Circuit|